Get to know ACC
We are so glad you’ve come to visit us at Arcola Covenant Community. Whether you’ve come to visit our worship services in Paramus, NJ, or joined a covenant group (what we call our small groups) or found us on the Internet, we’d like to welcome you in the name of Jesus. If you’re looking for a church to call your spiritual home, we hope you might find one here.
Our mission at ACC is to build a Christian community where the covenant of God is revealed in our active engagement with the world. It’s our hope that we would seek and find God in Jesus Christ here, and then be a part of building a community founded on that faith in Christ. As we discover more of God and God’s great covenant keeping love for us, we are fueled to actively meet and engage the world around us beginning with our families to foreign nations in ways that demonstrate the love of God we have come to know. We invite you to come and join us in the worship of God, in the loving fellowship with one another, and in the serving of the world around us near and far so that God might be known.
Arcola Covenant Community
What to expect
No matter where you are in your walk of faith, we hope you can join us in one of our Sunday services. At our church you can expect:
- Christ centered sermons focusing on the Gospel and providing practical applications of the Bible in daily Christian living
- People in all stages of life who seek fellowship, accountability, and spiritual growth. Although our church’s demographic is mostly Asian-American, we strive for greater diversity
- Covenant Groups, or small groups, that meet regularly each week for those who seek deeper, accountability in their spiritual walk. Covenant Groups study the Bible, pray together, and have fellowship
- Opportunities to live out faith by serving the church, the local community, and the world
Times & Location
ACC holds weekly Sunday services starting at 10:00am. Midweek Worship is held every Wednesday evening starting at 8pm. Saturday Early Morning Prayer is at 8am weekly. All services are held in Bethel Sanctuary.
Everyone is invited to worship at ACC. At our services we seek to make Christianity relevant, encouraging, passionate, and life changing. Every week we hold worship services on Sundays and Wednesday evenings providing avenues for personal connection to Christ and to a community of believers.
While each service at ACC is unique, there is always an opportunity to worship, to hear the Word of God, and to develop relationships with others in Christ.
- In every service there is a time of praise and music followed by a sermon and a time for offering
- After each service all are welcome to join in fellowship and meeting others in the church over complimentary refreshments
Please fill out this form.