ACC strives to partake in the movement of the gospel, which has the power to transform lives and communities. ACC seeks to ignite the gospel in such tangible measure that each individual is delighted in, each group is committed to and our community is inspired to partake in the redemptive work of God everywhere that we're called. A covenant, like a marriage, is built upon trust, union, safety, security, closeness, radical acceptance and significance. Unlike a contract, a covenant is loyal to its core and rejects conditional clauses that would render it void. Further, a covenant is not so much a declaration of love in the present, but more so a promise of love in the future. The promise at the heart of a covenant is: "No matter what takes place in our relationship...I will be there for you." This is the very heart of Christ to the Church, and our commitment at ACC to the world.
: ACC's mission is to build a Christian community where the covenant of God is revealed in our active engagement with the world.
: We will achieve our mission by informing minds, transforming hearts and renewing lives and communities
through the gospel.
The Administrator will play a critical role in helping ACC achieve its mission. S/he will be instrumental in ensuring consistent and effective internal processes and communication in order to strengthen ACC’s services, ministries, and missions/outreach programs. This position has potential for growth, depending upon the Administrator’s demonstrated initiative and gifts.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Administration and Coordination:
○ Coordinate all logistical aspects of ACC’s Sunday and Wednesday services to ensure smooth execution, including coordinating with staff members and volunteers (praise team leaders, ushers/presiders, refreshments, etc.)
○ Prepare and proofread ProPresenter slides for services
○ Collect and organize statistics for Sunday worship (e.g., attendance, set list for praise team and sermon series)
○ Manage and maintain church databases as needed.
○ Compose and send out weekly/special email announcements
○ Send out Daily Journey email devotionals
○ Prepare Sunday worship programs
○ Respond promptly to administrative emails
○ Provide design support for visual materials (e.g., flyers, printouts, posters, graphics)
○ Purchase and manage stock of office supplies
○ Ensure tidy and organized office, lounge, and supply closet areas
○ Maintain all office equipment and coordinate regular maintenance/repairs
○ Provide support for special events (e.g. baptism, fellowship events, Annual Church Conference, etc) as necessary upon request of lead pastor
. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
● College degree preferred
● Organized, extremely detail-oriented, and able to adhere to deadlines
● Desire to work as a team with a sense of service; comfortable working “behind the scenes”
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) a must
● Comfortable with technology and self-teaching new software when needed (ProPresenter, Constant Contact, etc)
● Commitment to confidentiality of personal information of congregation and staff
● Regular attendee of ACC
● Demonstrated Christian faith commitment
● Bilingual (English/Korean) a plus
ACC’s general office hours are Tuesday – Friday, 9-4PM. ACC offers two Sunday worship services (11:45AM; and 1:45AM) and one Midweek service (Wednesdays 8PM). This position reports to the Lead Pastor.
Flat rate of $750 per month. Expected 10-15 hrs weekly, with additional time according to church seasons.